San Antonio FertilityCare CenterCreighton Model of FertilityCare
What Every Woman Needs to Know…
What Every Woman Has A Right To Know…
What Every Woman Deserves To Know!
Using the Creighton Model FertilityCare System (CrMS) will teach you to listen and interpret your body’s natural cyclic rhythm of fertility. You will learn to recognize biomarkers to determine days of fertility and infertility. Armed with this knowledge, you can use the CrMS to achieve pregnancy, to avoid pregnancy, or to pinpoint problems within your cycle that might be causing you specific health issues. We can help with such conditions as recurrent miscarriages, infertility, irregular bleeding, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and so much more. The CrMS is a naturally healthy system that empowers women and couples to take control of their fertility. Get Started Today!
Ask yourself the following questions and if the answer to any of them is “Yes!”, then you should seriously consider learning the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System (CrMS).
- Do you want to know more about how your menstrual cycle works?
- Are you looking to manage your fertility naturally?
- Are you tired of using condoms, spermicides, withdrawal, or the birth control pill?
- Are you tired of having the birth control pill recommended for the treatment of nearly every problem?
- Are you looking for a family planning system that monitors your health too?
- Are you looking for a family planning system that is completely safe and has no harmful side effects?
- Are you looking for a system of family planning with a high level of couple satisfaction?
- Are you looking for a solution to reproductive problems? Infertility? Miscarriage? Prematurity?
- Are you looking for a solution to PMS? Recurrent Ovarian Cysts? Abnormal bleeding?
- Would you like a modern system of family planning that actually helps bond your marriage? Where both the man and the woman work together?
- Are you looking for a system of family planning that is morally acceptable to you and your spouse?
- If your answer was “YES!” to any of the above questions, then you should seriously consider coming to an introductory session.